Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt: Epic. Fail.

The day I moved to Music City the Living Social deal was a Scavenger Hunt through Downtown followed by drinks & dinner at an "undisclosed location overlooking the City."  I was immediately interested and had visions of being on The Winning Team.

Shocked that I didn't ultimately talk myself out of it, I was greeted by some great Living Social peeps when I was asked "are you meeting up with some friends?"  I love every time I get to respond and say "Nope, I don't have any!"  I was super lucky to get put in a group with four other women who took me in as one of their friends.  One was even FROM Nashville, I started to wonder if a trophy was involved...

Well - The Scavenger Hunt was hard.  Especially for the girl who has only lived here for two weeks.  But the fail really came into play when one of the more "concerned" women in the group thought she heard gunshots (they were fireworks) and JUMPED on top of me, in fear.  I then toppled to the ground (with her still on top of me screaming.)

The end Result: I scraped up my elbow & hand, have quite the mini-gash on my foot (blood was involved) tore my jeans and have a pretty hearty bruise forming on the side of my leg.

Things like this happen to me.  A lot.  Somehow I'm lucky enough to tell about it!

There's a hole in my foot.  Ouchie.

That's all from me, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment