Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's go PRE - DA - TORS!

The great thing about not really ever having any plans is that when someone asks you at 4pm if you want to go to the Predators pre-season game that night, it doesn't take too long to say YES!

Last night I headed down to Bridgestone Arena with some newly made friends and enjoyed watching the Preds dominate the Caps from the 7th row.  Not too shabby!


Going into this game, pretty much the only thing I knew about hockey involved Al Michaels and 5 simple words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfD134ED54
(I mean, my parents grew up in the mid-west, this is the type of sports history I got growing up)

I wasn't 100% sure how to dress for this event.  It's inside...but there's ice.  Older Bro Brad suggested I bring a sweatshirt.  I'm still trying to control my laughter.  Instead I went for a sensible Fall friendly outfit and figured I'd take a chance with my feet freezing off.  They didn't, whew!

Anyways, it was super fun and I'm definitely a fan.  I mean, I won't be watching the games on TV or anything, but anytime I can get to another game, I'll be a fan again then.


Some pics from the 7th closest seats in the arena:





No comments:

Post a Comment