Sunday, July 1, 2012

Live a little, Love a lot

In case you live under a rock and missed the appx. 97 mobile uploads that took place last weekend on Facebook, I went to the Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney concert.  The prodigal sons returned to Nashville for the "Brothers of the Sun" tour and it. was. amazing.

Do you ever get nervous before live concerts that you're going to be disappointed?  Yeah, me neither. I love live concerts.  I'll go see anyone. (Seriously, I've considered going to see Def Leopard & Poison this Tuesday night...stay tuned...)

The concert lasted from 4:30-11:30pm and just imagine them singing every awesome song they've ever sung, and we heard them all.  The next day I felt a little bit like both an Indian Outlaw and a Hillbilly Rockstar Out of Control.....

It was a thousand degrees, we sat in the nosebleeds, and I wouldn't change a moment of that day.

(one of the) Best Concerts Ever.

A few pics below:
Tailgating all day outside of Titans Stadium.  (So ready for football season...!)

My Sisters of the Sun

When the musicians have concerts in their hometown, their famous wives show up to sing as well - Tim & Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment