Saturday, January 7, 2012

Discovered: Loyal Readership

In the past week I've had three people ask me why I haven't been updating my blog.  Three whole people.  I had no idea I had so many dedicated readers!  So, in the spirit of the new year, I promise to do better about updating all my loyal friends on the goings-on in Music City.

Here's the latest news: I'm sick.  Really, really sick.  I honestly can't remember the last time that I've felt like this, so the hot topic right now is me resting.  I've been watching lots of TV and movies and just made a stop at the library to pick up some free DVD's to get me through the weekend.  With hope, by Monday I'll be feeling like myself again.

I was able to venture out to brunch this morning with a friend.  We went to Tavern which is down in the Vanderbilt area.  As an avid eater of breakfast & brunch foods, I  consider myself pretty tough to please, but Tavern didn't disappoint.  Their brunch is DA-LISH.  They have this thing called "White Trash Hash" (I feel like Tennessee is one of few places you could get away with calling something white trash without offending people...) Anyways, it's potatoes, cheese, onions, peppers & deliciousness.  All meals should be served with this as a side dish.

For now I'm back to doing what I do best - resting.  More updates from Music City coming soon!

1 comment: