Monday, October 10, 2011

Extremely Exciting Update

Not too much to report from Music City the past week or so.  I did celebrate my first birthday in Nashville - let's hope over the next year I'll get some friends to help celebrate my NEXT birthday in Nashville.

This past weekend I did do some exploring.  I've been hearing about Southeastern Salvage practically since I moved here.  Deciding this was finally the time to go, everyone I told on Friday looked at me with big eyes and an "are you sure you're going to go alone?" look.  Are you kidding?  I lived in Shockoe Bottom & shared a parking lot with Have a Nice day Cafe.  Give me a real challenge.


Southeastern Salvage is awesome.  It's a home decorators' dream & I can see many more trips in my future.  After some gawking, I left with these great patio furniture cushions for $9.  Obviously they're orange and look great on my patio (which is in dire need of some plants, flowers & a cafe table.)

                               

I also (finally) framed these great prints I got as a birthday gift from my brother from Etsy.  No, he didn't pick these out on his own, I sent the direct link to them once I saw them a year ago in Martha Stewart Living.  I think they're a great addition to my dining area and hopefully I can find some sort of cool/antique buffet for this room as well.


I will constantly be in a phase of "fixing up" my living space.  Maybe once it looks something like this I'll be satisfied....but even then, I'll probably find more to redecorate :)


The Life Goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment